? To direct and supervise the HR activities for the organisation and oversee the overall human
resources strategy for the Company ensuring the policies and procedures of the Vietnam
government and HSH are implemented as appropriate.
? To develop and implement Learning and Development (L&D) strategies to meet the
Company’s operational needs and to develop high potentials, teams and businesses to perform
to their full potential. In addition, establish and manage relevant organizational development
initiatives to support the Company’s core value and strategic business objectives
1. Ensure strategic business objectives are supported through the provision and application of
2. Guided by Group Policies and Procedures Manual, designs local policies, procedures and
other guidelines to be performed and maintained
3. Supervise the formulation and implementation of Human Resources policies, rules and
4. Ensure compliance with the local labour regulations at all times. Provide immediate
feedback to Management on any abnormalities.
5. Advise management on any matters related to labour and staff relations, trade union,
government bodies, etc.
6. Advise management and employees regarding Code of Conduct, grievances procedures and
monitor the process.
7. Communicate with Trade Union representatives, on behalf of the Company, and conduct
Collective Labour Agreement.
8. Monitor and reviews the HR and administrative practices in a timely manner.
9. Provide coaching to the leadership team in areas of HR and people management.
10. Manage and facilitate Learning and Development programmes by ensuring all staff
training activities are conducted in a structured manner.
11. Develop a structured succession plan to develop high potential staff
© Copyright 2018 | tengjinju.company.